Sunday, June 5, 2011

Term 2 Reflections

This term, I am quite pleased with my science results. From an F9 in term1, I have successfully managed to claw my way back into a decent result of B4 for science. I will continue to strive for excellence in the following terms. In term 2, the topics covered were writing chemical equations and a bit of physics in the aspect of light. Although my chemistry is not exactly my strongest subject (F9 in term1) however I managed to score quite decently in it and not flunk it like I did in term1. I could say I did well but not up to my previous expectations however that would be lying. I hope that in the coming terms I will be able to continue pulling myself up to score better for science and make my MSG drop as fast as a comet flying down from space. I am hoping to get an A1 for term3 and I will work towards my goal, 1 step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment