Sunday, September 11, 2011

Reflections on the whole year

The year is ending as we know it, and as such I think that I should write a reflection on the science topics covered, how I fared, and how this year has been different from all the others which I have gone through. In term1, there is no other way to describe this but I screwed up. Possibly the worst score I have gotten in my life. At that time, I thought that it was due to me having a weakness in chemistry, however soon I realized that it was not the topic, it was me, and with some work I managed to claw myself an B4 in term 2. Although it was partly that I did OK for the physics section, however I can see my chemistry improved tremendously. Finally, after more work and more time spent on revising, I finally managed to cling a A1 for science in term3, safely scoring a result almost equal to which I had scored last year. And finally, the final stretch is coming, and I shall have to work hard if I want to maintain, and even harder so that I will shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment