Friday, September 9, 2011

Term 4 Goals

As everyone in Singapore except the possibly the dead and the mentally retarded should know, the EOYs are coming. As such, 1 thing to think about now is about my goals for the last lap. I hope to maintain my A1 for science. I have thought ahead of what I need to do to do this. Firstly, I will have to focus on my weak link, namely chemistry. Also, I will have to touch up on the other sub-subjects which were taught over the year, namely ecology and physics. Finally, I will have to also heavily revise on the new subject taught, sexual reproduction, as this subject has not been tested so I have no idea how I will fair. I hope that I will be able to maintain my A1 and excel too. Also, I hope to excel in all subjects, and get into a decent class next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment